Monday, January 5, 2009

Grace's Blessing

On the Sunday after Christmas, Erin and James blessed their little Grace Elizabeth Thomson. She was so good during the blessing and James did such a great job! It was so fun having them stay at our house during the Holidays. Grace has the cutest little smile!!

Grace looked so cute in her little blessing dress

I love this little girl

Too bad Grace isn't smiling. The three girls :)

The Thomson Family

This is my wonderful family. It was so fun spending time with them during the break! I miss you all lots!! Love you!

3 comments:

grammysblog.blogspot.com said...

What cute pictures you got! Have a great semester. I miss you already.

Love, Erin

grammysblog.blogspot.com said...

Spencer says that is beefin

the ences said...

Nicole- I'm so impressed with your blogging skills! You put me to shame woman! Keep it up :) Love you lots