Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Martin Luther King Jr.

Well, since we had a day off of school, my friends and I decided that we wanted a little break from the cold. We headed out on Friday afternoon to Las Vegas. We spent Friday night in Vegas just playing, walking around, and riding the rides on the strip. On Saturday afternoon, we headed to St. George and spent the rest of our weekend there in my roommate Kelsey's condo. It felt so nice to get away and just play in the warm weather.


We went on the Stratosphere--this is the view from the top!
Michelle, Mckelle, me, and Kelsey


I love the water show--my roommates!


Enjoying the show


On Sunday we went to church at the Dixie State College institute ward and then went to the temple and walked around. These are my roommates!

We went exploring in these caves at Snow Canyon National Park...it was so cool!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

can we all go back to vegas?