Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Only 31?!?

Every Monday night I have a class from 5-7 that is a prep course for my study abroad to London. Every week it makes me even more excited to go! We learn all about where we are staying why we are there, what we are going to be doing, and everything else we want to know! I am sitting here in class right now and can't believe that I leave in 31 days! Time is going by SO fast I can't believe it!! Sometimes I wish I could just leave right now for London! It's going to be such a fun new adventure and I can't wait to get started!!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Nicole, all i have to say is GET EXCITED FOR THE BEST TIME OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!!

the ences said...

I should know this, I know, but I'm a terrible friend.... how long are you gone?

PS. you really will have so much fun! Can't wait to hear all your stories from overseas!