Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Go Jazz!!

Last night Mom, Dad, Spencer, and I went to the Jazz game against the Rockets and had such a fun time!! When I pulled out my camera to take a picture of us all, of course my family all laughed a little because I take my camera EVERYWHERE! The Jazz played very well and won! We had such a fun time watching the game, cheering with our neighbors at the game (especially for Kyle Korver), watching Yao Ming, and eating ice cream--thanks to Dad for the treats! But besides the game, I think I had the most fun just being there and talking with my Mom. My cheeks were cramping up and my abs hurt so bad from laughing so much! Everyone and everything we saw last night seemed to be funny! I love my mom so much and I admire her in so many ways. She always seems to make everything in life so happy and fun no matter what it is. She is so positive and optimistic in everything she does!

The four of us on the 12th row! Thanks Dad for such a fun night!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I sure love you guys! Looks like a blast. Miss you!!