Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Rascal Flatts

When I heard that Rascal Flatts were coming to concert, I knew that I was going to go for sure this year. The day after the concert last year I got a call from my mom "confessing" that my family had gone to the concert and not invited me. After this phone call, I knew that the next time they were coming...I was going to go! This year me and three of my best friends--Mckelle King, Michelle Cole, and Hannah Lockheart bought tickets and went to the Rascal concert! Our seats were very high, but it was worth every minute of it! It was such an AMAZING concert because they played all of their best songs (my favorite ones)!!


Dinner at The Dodo before the concert


Waiting for the concert to start!


Do we look excited?


The concert

That was such a fun concert! I am SO glad we went!

No comments: