Monday, April 13, 2009

Friends

I love this picture so much because it reminds me of how blessed I am to have such great friends! This displays all of our different funny personalities, but that is what I love about us. We are all so different from one another, but when we get together it is so much fun! This summer we are all going our different ways but it will be fun when fall semester begins and we are all back here together again. I am going to London, Michelle is going on a study abroad to Mexico, Mckelle is being a nanny back east, Kelsey (not in picture) is working up in Heber for the forest services, Mikelle is going home to Bountiful and traveling with her family, Talia is working, Andrea--I'm not sure...maybe staying in Utah and working, Jessica is going home to be with her family, and Madilyn (not in picture) is working back home in Arizona. Thanks for being such great friends! I love you guys!! :)

No comments: