Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Mom

My mom is incredible!


Last Thursday was my Mom's birthday so I went up to Salt Lake and showed up at my brother's baseball game to surprise her. I had so much fun talking with here there and trying to stay warm! After the game, Mom, Dad, and I went to dinner at Cheesecake Factory. It felt so good to just be with my parents and to be able to talk to them. Everytime I see or talk to them it reminds me how amazing my parents are and how grateful I am for them. Sometimes I take them for granted, but I want them to know that I realize and am so thankful for all that they do for me. Since it was my mom's birthday, I want to let her know how much I love her. I admire so many things about her and I hope that as I continue to grow that I will be able to become more like her. She is the most incredible person I know--so selfless and generous. I love you so much mom and I am going to miss you more than anyone while I am in London.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cute picture! We do have the best mom EVER! I know that she loved having you come up to visit. I'm glad you could make her birthday a special day!