Monday, May 11, 2009

Little Venice

Talking to my Mom last night was SO wonderful! I always look forward to Sunday nights so I can say hello to my family! :)

Today we went to both the National Portrait Gallery and the British Museum

Tonight we went for a little walk in this neighborhood called Little Venice. It was so pretty with the sun setting.


There was a river with boats on each side that people live in as their houses

I absolutely LOVE how much a walk around here. By the end of each day I am so exhausted and it feels so great!

1 comment:

Chito & Michelle said...

I miss miss miss you! Hope you are doing well! That picture with the boats on the side of the river remind me of the movie Chocolat, i don't know if you have seen it, Johnny Depp is in it. anyways it is a good one and there is a scene that looks like that. Hope you are having fun!