Monday, May 25, 2009

Thursday

This is leaving to catch our train


We made it safely! The chunnel was not as cool as I thought it was going to be because only 10 or 15 minutes were under water and the rest was like a normal train ride. It was fun though and we made it! The fun begins...


I really was in PARIS!!


This is at the top with a beautiful view behind us!


The first night that we were there, we went to the Eiffle Tower and spent a few hours there. We took pictures there while it was light, watched the sun-set, and then went to the top! We went up there while it was dusk, so while we were at the top the tower was lit. It was GORGEOUS!!! Wow! The Eiffel Tower is so much bigger and more incredible than I thought it was going to be. Seeing it at night and the view from the top was definately my favorite thing that we did all trip. I could have gone home that night and been happy with my trip. Although, I had no idea of all the amazing things that I had ahead of me!

No comments: