Sunday, May 31, 2009

Young Women's

For the past few weeks I have been serving in the Mitcham Ward here in London

I have had the opportunity to work with the Young Women. Here they are--all but one! They are all such sweet girls and it has been a lot of fun getting to know them. When we were leaving, it was funny because a few of them gave me their e-mail address and made me promise that I would e-mail them. It is so fun to have these friendships!

This is my church that I have traveled to for the past few weeks that I have been here in London. The Mitcham Ward has so many great people that have influenced my life for the better. I am so grateful that I have had these experiences because they truely have taught me a lot and have blessed my life in so many ways.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your sweet young women! What memories you must have. That is an incredible picture! How neat that you could be involved with them and teach them and become their friends!