Thursday, May 7, 2009

Taylor Swift Concert!!

Today has been such a wonderful day! We first has three hours of school, but then we were off to explore the city. We went on a long expedition and found many cool things. The British Library is way cool! I don't have a picture of it, but it was fun to see!

After we found King's Cross Station, which is where Harry Potter goes on his way to Hogwarts.

My cart is already half way through and I'm on my way!

Platform 9 3/4 was fun to see! It wasn't as exciting as I thought that it would be, but it's something that was on my list of things I wanted to see while here in England.


Tonight we found out that there was a Taylor Swift Concert here in London. We got so excited and decided that we were going. We didn't have tickets, or even know where it was, but we were determined to get in! While some of us were doing kitchen duty, others were looking on Google for tickets. Pretty sure we found some!! Seven of us went to the concert and it was such a blast. My throat still hurts from screaming and singing so loud, and my body is exhausted from dancing so much!! There was a section of people standing in front of the stage, and then there were seats. We were on the forth row behind the people standing!! We had such AMAZING seats and it was so worth our money! Our tickets were only 14 pounds, which is about $21 American dollars.

Taylor Swift

The concert was seriously SO much fun!! It made me miss my roommates and friends though. I have so many funny memories of listening to Taylor Swift with my friends. Some of them include:

1. Breaking wooden spoons while dancing in our backroom (aka. dance party room) and screaming at the top of our lungs to "Our Song"

2. Burning pictures while screaming "Picture to Burn"

3. Listening to Madilyn scream her favorite part of "I'd Lie" because it applies to her life

4. Driving around singing and dancing to "Love Story"

5. Listening to the John Schmidt version of "Love Story" on Sunday mornings

There are so many other fun memories I have with my roommates! I miss them all and I hope they are all having a wonderful Summer. I can't wait until we all go back to Provo and will be together again.

No comments: