Monday, May 25, 2009

PARIS!!

Last Thursday to Saturday I went with 7 other girls to Paris. It was somewhere that I have always wanted to go, so I decided that I was going to make it happen...and we went!! It was such an incredible experience and the most fun trip I have ever been on! Everything was the biggest adventure and we were there to figure it all out. The whole time we were laughing and having a good time! From the second we got off the train and saw that everything was in French (none of us spoke any French), getting lost on the Metro, being at the top of the Eiffel Tower, and enjoying every minute we were there!! I loved the girls that I went with. I am so grateful for the friends that I have made here. They are friendships that will definitely last forever! Paris is such a BEAUTIFUL city, and I am so grateful that I was able to go! I had no idea what I was missing out on! Here is my trip:

No comments: