Friday, May 8, 2009

London is beautiful!

Today was a busy day planning and getting things done. We bought several tickets that we will be using in the next few weeks that will allow us to go places and see things. I'm very excited for them all!


For our British Fine Arts class, we have to go to several museums a week. Today we went to the National Gallery. I am not a huge fan of museums, but I really enjoyed walking around this one!

My favorite part about the National Gallery was seeing Monet's "The Water Lily Pond and Bridge" painting. It reminded me of my own house because it is hanging on the wall. It was amazing to see the original!

Can I just say BEAUTIFUL?!? I love it here so much!

Tonight we went and walked around Westminster Pier and the sky was beautiful against Big Ben and the London Eye

We decided to venture to St. John's Wood to find the famous "Beatles Cross Walk" that is also in lots of movies--"The Parent Trap"

Don't I look famous walking across it?

No comments: